Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NurseWilliam Gets Thinking Blogger Award

I have been by tagged by The Angry Medic for the Thinking Blogger Award meme. This is a singular honor for me, particularly since it comes from among my peers in the medical profession.

Here is the lovely emblem:

 


The award originated with The Thinking Blog.

In turn, I would like to tag the five bloggers who have given me the most food for thought:

Jennifer Gallagher of Now For Something Completely Different;

Stefan Sharkansky of Sound Politics;

Ed Morrissey of Captain's Quarters (whom I credit for getting me interested in blogging in the first place);

Hypnokitten and PaedsRN at Mediblogopathy;

And last, but certainly not least: The Cassandra Page

Note that not all of these bloggers focus on nursing issues, but they all do one thing most admirably: they make me think. Thus they are most worthy of this award.


Posted by Picasa